WTFI partners join the institute to expand their networks, finding business opportunities, seeking investment opportunities, as well as peer to peer learning. As every partner then impacts tourism economies in their own countries which in return helps to develop a circular economy on a very niche local level, through tourism.
There are various levels of engagements that serve WTFI partnership:
WTFI Networks connect partners across tourism industry and regions to work together to bring about meaningful improvements in structural issues on tourism. As a leading platform on tourism industry WTFI always works for sustainability on tourism with its partners.
Regional involvement offers detailed insights into the economies, markets, policies and business communities of the region. The Institute’s strategy is very simple “Think Global, Act Local” for Tourism.
The Institute cultivates a world network to enhance engagement beyond the immediate peer circle of each Partner. Community engagement means linking leaders and innovators, technical disruptors or existing businessmen within a worldwide network. WTFI network is always a key platform for communities all around the world on Tourism Industry.
WORLD TOURISM FORUM INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIP MODELS
WTFI is closely allied with the leading companies, associations, and unions within the Tourism industry. Exchange of ideas, concepts and knowledge sharing are of paramount importance to maintain the tourism industry at the forefront of political and economic agendas of the governments. WTFI acts as a leading catalyst to brings all parties together on a single platform to foster a healthy dialogue on how tourism can help in reshaping economies in developed and developing countries, through increased foreign direct investment, as well as always focused on creating jobs.
This cannot be possible without the intrinsic support of WTFI partners, who share similar objectives and views on the importance and role of tourism for effectively changing the course of countries if done right
In return WTFI supports and benefits its partners and partners by providing their brands to be linked with an opportunity to effectively engage and share their customized business strategies through a credible and respectable voice of the industry.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE PARTNERSHIP OF WTFI?
A WTFI accredited partner will bring added value and recognition as a mark of quality, to the tourism industry and provide its sectorial clients with the highest level of tourism standards. Additionally, a WTFI badge provides:
- A proven track record of experience and expertise in the tourism industry around the world.
- An active and engaging partner of the tourism industry, by tourism being their core business
- Invests in professional development and training of its staff with exclusive focus on tourism
- Has delivered successfully a high number of Tourism projects both domestically as well as internationally.
- Enjoys a vast knowledge of the international tourism industry and has been involved with a number of tourism bodies.
- WTFI partners are eligible and invited to attend all international events organized by the WTFI all around the world.
- WTFI partnership cross shares a pool of experience in terms of worldwide destinations, professional competency, industry best practices, and technical know-how.
- WTFI partners will have access to global knowledge of the tourism industry and can share their sectoral information with other partners under the quality services of the WTFI.
- Enjoys a key and most coveted partnership, with exposure to a high-level industry network, which allows engagement in the most relevant business and market topics which in turn helps to strategic decision-making.
WTF INSTITUTE PARTNERSHIPS
Global Partnership – Strategic Partner
The strategic partners, are considered key Global partners of the World Tourism Forum Institute which include leading world corporations, each with a key leadership to support the institute’s mission of improving the world through tourism. This invites to join only the most established businesses with proven a record of good governance and who adhere to strictest principles of community development.
- A Strategic Partnership duration is for Minimum 3 years
- Strategic partners can be from the tourism sector or other non-tourism organizations and unions both public and private
- Strategic partners must be represented at the highest levels such as Presidents, Founders, CEOs, COOs or equivalent
- Strategic Partners will be given a seat on WTFI Advisory Board, and can appoint a high-level representative for the role
- Strategic Partner will be able to influence and engage on WTFI Global strategies
- A Strategic Partner’s Leadership or Country CEO will give the opening remarks during the Global Tourism Event.
- A Strategic Partner Leadership will receive a WTFI Hero, award for their belief and support to tourism.
- WTFI will facilitate at least 3 high level face to face meetings between the CEO of the Company and WTFI Country partners.
- A Strategic Partner will be recognized and acknowledged on WTFI website, with information and weblink to their organization.
- A Strategic Partner will be given a designated space during the Global Tourism Forum event.
- A Strategic Partner will receive up to 20 VIP ticket to Global Tourism Forum event.
- They will have all promotional materials and branding prominently displayed during Global Tourism Forum event, and on the relevant social media platforms, and major Media channels and networks.
- A Strategic Partner’s organization will have 8-page advertorial in WTFI WORLD Magazine.
- Strategic partner will be a permanent attendee of the Tourism CEO Club Meeting during the Institute’s Global Tourism Forum events.Country Partners
WTF Institute’s strength is its partnerships. For over a decade, its Country Partners or Major Governmental representatives (Prime Ministers, Foreign Ministers and Tourism Secretaries, work together, planning and implementing strategies for a sustainable development of different regions. These are the leading countries of the world that gives priority to Tourism and Tourism Development of their Countries.o A Country Partnership duration is for Minimum 3 years
- A Country Partner can be that government where tourism forms the cornerstone and priority of its economic and development agenda
- A Country Partner can be represented by its Culture and Tourism Ministers or Sports or Archeological and Antiquities Ministers or Secretarial equivalent
- A Country Partner will enjoy a permanent seat on WTFI Advisory Board, and can appoint a high-level representative for the role
- A Country Partner will be able to influence and engage on WTFI’s Global Meeting agendas
- A Country Partner will have permanent access and fully paid attendance of the Tourism Ministers Meeting, at Global Tourism Forum (all travel and accommodation costs will be covered by WTFI/One meeting in a year)
- WTFI will produce a Country Report annually
- WTFI will provide Digital Marketing Plan for the Country Partner
- A Country Partner will be recognized and acknowledged on WTFI website, with information and weblink to their destination websites and important links.
- A Country Partner will be given a designated space during the Global Tourism Forum event.
- A Country Partner will receive up to 10 VIP ticket to Global Tourism Forum event.
- They will have all promotional materials and branding prominently displayed during Global Tourism Forum event and on the relevant social media platforms, and major Media channels and networks.
- A Country Partner’s Tourism Board will have 2-page advertorial in WTFI WORLD Magazine.
- A Country Partner’s Tourism CEO will be appointed as Chairperson for WTFI Country Chapter Associate Alliance Partnership
This partnership is a ‘reciprocal’ alliance between two organizations with similar goals, values and objectives i.e. upliftment and strengthening of the tourism industry as a whole.
The associate partners of the World Tourism Forum Institute include world-leading associations both international and local that are active in shaping the future of industries, regions and systemic issues through tourism. All these associations will work on putting global tourism strategies for companies and countries.
- An Associate Partnership duration is for Minimum 2 years
- Associate Partners are the associations in tourism or other relevant sectors
- Associate partners are to be represented by the Presidents, CEOs or High-Level Directors of the association
- An Associate Partner will be given a designated space during the Global Tourism Forum event
- An Associate partner can run parallel tracks during WTFI meetings
- An Associate Partner will be recognized and acknowledged on WTFI website, with information and weblink to their websites and important links.
- An Associate Partner will be given a designated space during the Global Tourism Forum event.
- An Associate Partner will receive up to 05 VIP ticket to Global Tourism Forum event.
- They will have all promotional materials and branding prominently displayed during Global Tourism Forum event.
- An Associate partner will have 1-page advertorial in WTFI WORLD Magazine.
The Corporate partners of the World Tourism Forum Institute include world-leading companies both international and local that are active in shaping the future of industries, regions and systemic issues. All these companies will work on putting global tourism strategies for a better future for tourism.
- A Corporate Partnership duration is for Minimum 2 years
- Corporate Partners are the companies in tourism or other relevant sectors
- Corporate Partners are to be represented by the Presidents, CEOs or High-Level Directors of the organization
- A Corporate Partner will be recognized and acknowledged on WTFI website, with information and weblink to their website.
- A Corporate Partner will receive up to 03 VIP ticket to Global Tourism Forum event.
- All local corporate partners have to be the partner of at least one local industry trade association in their countries.
Individual partners are those individuals who are entrepreneurs or business owners, or staff of organizations, who want to expand the vision for the sector and drive progress, learn and grow their personal brand as well as their organizations with the industry.
The WTFI business environment offers a venue for executive and senior leaders to shape the market and create expertise across institute-based networks and groups with political, industrial or regional tasks:
- An Individual Partnership duration is for Minimum 1 year
- An Individual Partner will have access to all Global Tourism Forum Tracks and special events.
- An individual Partner will have access to WTFI blogs and various marketing channels to promote their views and ideas on current tourism practices and scenarios
- Partnership to WTFI local country chapters
Young “Innovation in Tourism” Leader
The WTFI Young Tourism Leaders community brings together forward-looking entrepreneurs and individuals that are championing new business models, emerging technologies and sustainable growth strategies in tourism.
- A Young Leader Partnership duration is for Minimum 3 year, up to 40 years of age.
- A Young Leader Partner will have access to all Global Tourism Forum Tracks and special events.
- A Young Leader Partner will have access to WTFI blogs and various marketing channels to promote their views and ideas on current tourism practices and scenarios
- Partnership to WTFI local country chapters
- Access to a selection of the institute’s best editorial content. Deep analysis, infographics, interviews and case studies.
- E-learning courses & training programs by the Academy of World Tourism Forum Institute
Civismo is a think tank that works to defend personal freedom as conceived by classical liberalism. Through its research work, Civismo assesses the effects of various policies —social and economic—, communicates them to the public and proposes alternatives. Civismo promotes an active civil society, involved in designing public policy that is tailored to the citizens, so that they can exercise their individual freedom and thus contribute to collective prosperity. Civismo’s main values are the primacy of the individual, tolerance, a limited and representative Government, the rule of law, private property and the free market.
Rainforest Connection (RFCx) is a nonprofit startup at the forefront of conservation technology committed to applying the most effective and timely technology to protect the planet’s precious, threatened ecosystems and wildlife. RFCx uses acoustic monitoring technology to listen remotely and transforms these audio streams into a profound and automatic understanding of the soundscape, rooting out any threats and monitoring biodiversity using AI/ML. WTFI is able to send alerts of illegal activities in real-time and have a team of expert ecoacoustics conservation biologists capable of doing soundscape analyses.